Happy New Year! I'm only a week late. :)
Reading last year's review post makes me sad - the place I was in was such a sad and frustrated one, and it was so, so lonely. If you'd told me that in a year's time, things would have been so much better, I wouldn't have believed you - how could it? But I was proved wrong. 2016 brought us hope.
I'm following the same format as years gone by - (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015)
1. What did you do in 2016 that you’d never done before? Became a mama of two.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Surprisingly, yes! I vowed to get pregnant - and we did! :)
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? I did! And it was wonderful.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? With the help of bedrest, family and a good doctor, I managed to bake Claire until she was ready to be kicked out - and then thanks to a fast labour, I gave birth to her naturally.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? BABY OMG BABY.
16. What song will always remind you of 2016? Turning Page - Sleeping at Last
I've waited a hundred years
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Having family things work out differently.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2016? Stretchy maternity clothes!
Saturday, 7 January 2017
3 Comments • Labels: Random Ramblings