It's been nice to have a few days off from the blogging scene. Nice, but completely bizarre. It's become second nature to get in a post before bed, to check my emails at work and well, just to blog. Since my little break, a few things have happened;
- We celebrated two birthdays, eating out at French restaurants both times.
- J & I watched an entire season of Grey's Anatomy re-runs.
- I exercised three times, ate well, and still turned out bigger than the week before.
- Jason organised a last minute trip away this long weekend - we're going to Denmark! Copenhagen to be precise, which should be great fun.
- I cleaned. Alot. Including the entire freezer. Not pretty.
- And as of next week, we are going to have a new edition to our family . . . more on this one later. (I'm so excited, I can't even stand it.)
So there is lots going on over here; what's been happening with you while I've been away for this (whopping) five days? I've missed you guys, you know.
Tuesday, 20 May 2008
30 Comments • Labels: Bloggity Blog Blog