You guys, it has been HOT down here!
We've been plague by colds and sniffles and body aches over the last few weeks, but thankfully are on the mend now -- so it was perfect timing when we received a special package from White Soda just before Christmas.
It contained the most gorgeous swimwear pieces for Georgia - check these babies out! We're going to Fiji next month (!) and of course they'll be coming along with us... but we couldn't wait to test them out in the meantime.
- I love, love, love the fact that they're all UPF 50+ sun resistant, it makes me feel comfortable that she's being sun smart - and thankfully, with us having a giant outdoor sun umbrella to add extra shade, as well as lots of sunscreen, we're pretty set up in our yard. As for getting her to wear hats... well, that's another story. We're working on it!
- The cossies all held up well in the wash - and the brand assures that they won't fade or stretch. They're also chlorine resistant, which will be good when we're off on holidays next month.
- You're able to mix and match pieces, and there are plenty of designs to choose from on their website. I like the idea of swapping a short or a long sleeved rash shirt to go with the swim nappy/bikini bottom - or adding a rash shirt over the top of a one piece.
- The sizing is a little variable, since we sampled sizes 1, 2 and 3 - and all fit in a variety of ways. The swim nappy we received seems to be the largest size available, so I'm envisioning it being a slightly larger make to suit toddlers who aren't yet toilet trained. Since Georgia is still wearing mostly size 1 clothing in everyday wear, and the 2 & 3 White Soda pieces fit her, I'd be favouring purchasing a larger size, just in case.
- Hubby and I both agree - they are pretty flippin' adorable.
Sunday, 4 January 2015
This entry was posted on 15:03
and is filed under
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
1 Comments • Labels: Aussie Reviews, Sponsored Post
This entry was posted on 15:03 and is filed under Aussie Reviews , Sponsored Post . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.