Ready to Roll

We just got word that our embryos are due to be moved from our old clinic to our new clinic this Thursday. To say I'm relieved is an understatement - I just want them out of there. 

Of course, I'm really nervous about them moving, or something going wrong. We don't even know that these day 1 embryos are any good anyway - but I still want to give them a chance, you know? That said, if the worst happens and they're damaged, well, we'll just have to stim again. I'm at the point where more setbacks don't even make me blink anymore. How sad is that?
I'm frustrated to still be sitting here twiddling my thumbs, but I'm doing my best to go with the flow. My next 'due date' is literally around the corner... I'm trying not to focus on that, but it's hard not to be sad that we're still no closer to holding that mystical second baby in our arms. 
For now, I'm sending all my energy towards a safe clinic change for these embryos. Imagine if one of them ends up taking - we'll be able to tell them a story about how they travelled through Sydney when they were literally one day old!

1 Comments • Labels: , , , ,  


Jess said...

Yay! I hope the move goes smoothly!

All content (C) Breathe Gently 2006-2023
Blog Design by Splendid Sparrow