My little toddler is 18 months old -- somehow, that seems way older than 17 months. Georgia is certainly not a baby anymore.
Aaaah, toddlerhood. Yep. This is life.This month Georgia has:
- Definitely become a proper toddler. Oy, the drama!
- Had her 18 month check-up, and now weighs 11.6kg and is 82cm tall. Growing girl!
- Been jabbed again, this time for chicken pox and measles. No more until she's 4. :)
- Gotten her bottom two eye teeth in - top teeth and that's it, until the very last molars come.
- Had yet ANOTHER cold. Hopefully we can get a break from the sickness now.
- Walked! :) She officially started walking earlier in the month and I'm so thrilled for her.
- Decided she's up, she's down, she's into everything.
- Continued crawling, especially if she's feeling lazy or if it gets her there faster.
- Chattered a little bit more. She now yells Oscar, awesome, shoe, bowl, and a few others. Slowly, slowly.
- Decided she's not into food much, unless it's either bread or snacks. The kid is a fuss pot.
- Begun the dreaded 'toss food off high chair' game, which drives us all bonkers.
- Learned that if you throw a tantrum, you get attention - we're still trying to get used to this.
- Continued rear facing, but only for a little bit longer. She's hitting the height marker now!
- Kept us smiling. As always! :)
Tuesday, 30 September 2014
2 Comments • Labels: Month-by-Month