And just like that, as if the last few months were just a blur, we're back to being our little family of three. I am so, so thankful for my seventeen month old cheeky monkey; without her, I don't know how we'd have gotten through.
- Remained a perfect size 1, and continues to hate wearing socks or shoes. Seriously, is there a trick to this?
- Stayed a similar weight, getting closer to 11kg and 77cm tall. She looks even taller than that, I think she's had another growth spurt in the last week or so.
- Begun the process of dropping down to one day nap - noooooooooo! Mama is missing that afternoon sleep. :(
- Started cutting her missing four eye teeth. One's cut, one's bulging, and the top two are lurking for now.
- Stood on her own every now and again, and surprised us by getting from all fours into a stand by herself!
- Walked well holding on to everybody's hands - and now does squats up and down.
- Begun to knee-walk to get to places. It looks so uncomfortable but we are all getting excited watching the new things she's trying out.
- TAKEN HER FIRST STEPS! Most exciting thing ever. She'll do a little bit of walking each day.
- Chattered up a storm, though we still can't understand half of what she's babbling about. Too cute!
- She's also mastered going up the staircase (gives me a heart attack but she's pretty confident.)
- Says UH OH! Cutest thing ever.
- Remained rear facing, but is getting harder and harder to stay still in her car seat. Nearly time for turning, I think.
- Been such a beautiful and happy girl for us, and has made us smile every single day.
Monday, 1 September 2014
3 Comments • Labels: Month-by-Month