Greetings, ICLW friends - and all my lovely bloggy friends. If you're new around these parts, here's our history:
- TTC with PCOS since December 2010
- Anovulatory cycles for months on end, super long waits between TTC
- Several rounds of Clomid - ovulated twice, all BFN
- Hubby's results came back concerning - low morph & average count
- IVF #1 - 5 eggs, 3 mature, only 1 successful 3-day embryo to transfer. BFN.
- IVF #2 - 3 eggs, 3 mature, all 3 made it to blastocysts! We transferred 1@5 days - BFP.
We are currently 14 weeks pregnant. We had a scary NT ultrasound, being classified as high risk thanks to some dodgy bloodwork - so now we're just getting through day by day, week by week, hoping baby is growing the way he/she should be. It's hard waiting around & praying for the best outlook possible, but I'm just so grateful to be pregnant. This wee one is a miracle & is a cute little bugger, that much I know already. :)
After work today, I had two parents size me up after the day had ended. Since we have a pretty good parent/teacher relationship, I went to say hello - they said they were noticing how much my belly had gotten bigger from morning to afternoon. (I laughed & told them it was my food baby.) Both said that they had girl vibes. I suppose we'll have to wait & see how right they were - but it was nice to be noticed for a change, in a 'pregnant' kind of way.
Monday, 22 October 2012
8 Comments • Labels: IVF, Pregnancy