What I should be doing right now:
- Attempting to finish Term 1 of my Mathematics Programme.
- Attempting to organise the rest of my Teaching Programme.
- Cleaning my room.. again.
- Remembering to ask Lara for her address to send my parcel.
- Walking another 3kms on my treadmill.
What I am actually doing right now:
- Chewing off my fingernails, one hand at a time.
- Printing off price lists for two different American Contiki tours that I am determined to save up for. LA to New York, then New York BACK to LA, one tour visiting the southern states, the other going through the mid-west and the north-east. Sigh. ($7500 just for both tours, but 50 days.. oh so tempting.)
- Working out how long it will take me to save for the afore-mentioned trips and wondering when I can actually go. (When the heck am I even planning on moving to England for a year, let alone this? What the heck?)
- Staring blankly at my Mathematics Syllabus and swearing at Microsoft Word because it keeps fucking with my tables. Grr.
- Wondering what I am going to wear when I meet Julia this weekend. And we go to another concert! Fwee!
I am apparently very, very good at this crazy little thing called procrastination. Much better than I had though, actually. I do feel I deserve a medal, yes indeedy.
Tuesday, 20 February 2007
11 Comments • Labels: Random Ramblings